About Mastering Woodworking with Charles Neil Weekly Show
In 2009 we introduced a weekly woodworking show via our web site, "Mastering Woodworking with Charles Neil" airs a new episode every Thursday night at 7:00pm EST. Our goal in producing this show is to increase your knowledge, build your skills, offer tips, tricks, simplified methods and grow your confidence to build anything you can imagine in your woodworking shop. We encourage you to scroll down and read the reviews from our subscribers.
The Current Project
The current project is 'Building Tables', from simple to complex.
Lots of valuable information each and every week. The shows are 45 minutes to 60 minutes in length.
Let's get to the details:
- The show is available by subscription.
- The show is username/password protected.
- To Log On: Click on 'Log On/Register' link from the Mastering Woodworking section of our home page. Enter your username and password.
- The video player will play the current episode of the show, you can choose to view other webisodes from the list showing on the video player page.
- The webisodes change on Thursdays at 7:00pm EST.
- Webisodes are archived from the day you subscribe.
- Previous projects are available to purchase from our web store and are available ONLY to Subscribers.
- You must register separately for the MW Show Forum. Membership is exclusive to show subscribers.
- Learn more about previous projects by clicking on 'MW Projects' from the Mastering Woodworking Section on the Home Page.
- The cost of the Online Only subscription is $21.95 per month and is billed to your credit card or PayPal account each month.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. You will have access for a full 30 days from your last payment date. At the end of 30 days, your username/password will be removed from the subscriber ldatabase. No refunds, whole or partial.
- To register, click on the Log In/Register link from the Mastering Woodworking section on the Home Page.